Pregnancy Community

Happy

I have a feeling this month will fly by! I have my materinty photoshoot april 19 ill be 35 weeks. Is that too late? I hope i dont start swelling outta nowhere lol
Ohh hopefully girl I'm due may 8th so I'm so hoping for this month to fly lol
I don't think it's too late.  I'm 38 weeks and haven't had any swelling yet. I'm sure the pics will turn out great :)
Omgosh girls were so close! Someone please tell me why i have nothing prepared ahah. Barely starting on hospital bags this weekend. Waiting till the end of april to wash his clothes and set things up. I dont want to run out of things to do :( i hate being anxious ahah
I know :))))
11 days till I get to hold my little baby.
I just washed her crib bedding last night.  Still have to put together her swing and sanitize bottles.
other than that,  I'm ok with having nothing to do lol.
Im feeling so crappy. ..i just want her out. I think I'm coming down with a fever.  Ugh these last 2 weeks have s u c k e d so bad. I hope it goes better for you ladies!!!
Ahh your so close! How are you going to santise her bottles? Im been looking online.for safe ways to do that! Have you gotten started on natural inductionn?