Pregnancy Community

Has anyone gotten pregnant having sex only on day before +opk?

Hi We have Been trying to Conceive for 3 months now with no luck but I think this cycle I finally found my possible ovulation date. I have a 31 day cycle. On cycle day 18 I def got a + opk around 9pm but only had sex that morning around 1 am with bf ..that night i also had painful cramps on my left side which i determined to b ovulation pain. They lasted about 3 hours. Day 19 temp was low 97.20 but no positive opk and have not had sex cause bf went out of town. Day 20 temp went up 97.90. Could I have a good chance of pregnancy or did I miss my window? Also has anyone had a boy having sex day before positive opk?