Pregnancy Forum

Has anyone taken Toprol XL during Pregnancy

I have taken Toprol XL for 3 years now, started out taking 50 mg per day, now down to 25 mg per day, doing pretty good. I take it for High BP & when I was taken off last year my heart rate would get really high & I have been to the ER several times. I am in the early stages of pregnancy about 6 weeks, & have my DR appt. in 10 days. Has anyone every taken Toprol XL during an entire pregnancy. Any advice would be great...
I took this for my migraines. We weren't trying to get pg but it happened and it was short lived. I was told it was a level C medication when you are preggo. I was told to immediately stop using it!! However it was too late. It caused me to miscarry which was so hard to deal with.. Please talk to a dr before using this while being preggo. I didn't know any better but now I do..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.