Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Heartbeat

Can you hear your baby's heartbeat on a home Doppler at 10 weeks 3 days? I was thinking of trying it but don't want to scare myself either incase it can't be heard.
9 Responses
Probably not but you can try. Depends on how good the doppler is.
You need to be over twelve weeks as baby would still be behind your pubic bone. I went to my midwife at 14 weeks also and she couldn't find it as it was to early.
I went to the Dr's at 10 weeks and he said we wouldn't be able to hear it so I got a vaginal ultrasound instead.
I was 10 weeks and my midwife was able to hear my baby's heart beat. It really just depends on how good the Doppler is
I've been able to hear my baby since 10 weeks on my Doppler. Watch some YouTube how tos. That really helps find it!
I'm 8weeks 4days. Super stoked. Am I worrying too much that I yet haven't gotten prescription for prenatal?
1 Comments
You don't really need prescription prenatal over the counter work just as well just make sure you're taking something with folic acid
I'm 8weeks 4days. Super stoked. Am I worrying too much that I yet haven't gotten prescription for prenatal?
1 Comments
Pretty sure you can just get otc prenatals at any pharmacy...
No usually its at around 3-4 months you can start picking it up, if you cant find it don't stress its the worst thing you could do, everything is most likely fine.
7385294 tn?1412105739
I was 11 and a half weekz before i heard it in hospital nd 12 weeks when i jeard it at home
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.