Pregnancy Community

Heartburn relief???

Please help! I'm 28 weeks pregnant and have the most horrible heartburn and acid reflux imaginable. I don't know how to ease it, it's so painful! I'm literally in tears from the pain, it feels like Satan himself is invading my esophagus! Anyone know any remedies?
A cup of cold milk always helps me
Glass of milk, I get this as well. I even went to l&d because it was so bad I thought I had gallstones. Tums help as well. I myself had to take maalox because neither tums or milk worked after a while.  
I can't drink milk anymore, it upsets my stomach so bad. I've tried whole, fat free, 1%, 2% everything! It get stomach pains.
I had it too, and sometimes still do and im 35wks. Try eating smaller meals throughout the day instead of big ones. Your stomach wont be as full and then dont lay down until about an hour after you eat. Thatll prevent anything you just ate from coming back up. And do you best to stay away from really acidic things such as tomato products, orange juice, soda, and coffee. Hooes this helps. It worked wonders for me!
Is Maalox stronger than Tums? Tums only work for about 20-30 minutes. I had heartburn before pregnancy and they didn't work much then either. But since being pregnant its been so much worse.
It's like everything I eat gives me heartburn, breathing gives me heartburn! Lol.