Pregnancy Community

Heartburn

So lastnight and today I experienced heartburn for the FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I thought I was going to die. It hurt to even lay down. smh I didnt know what was going on til I googled heartburn lol because at first I thought I was just extremely full from over eating which made my chest hurt badly. Heartburns are HORRIBLE!!!!! I'm 18+4 and a ftm 20yrs old:)
Ya it *****. I got it before I even got pregnant. Tums work great
It only gets worse. Go ahead and prepare now lol! Might wanna keep tums on stand by!! Good luck!!
Use tums or zantac to help yeah they S U C K!!
Tums never worked for me I had to keep taking them every hr until I reached the max which was 7 per day. Then my Dr recommend Pepcid AC works in 30min and lasts 24hrs. Totally safe