Pregnancy Community

Heavy bleeding after morning after pill? please help, I'm confused!?

Hello, my last period ended on July 18. I had unprotected sex with my bf on july 21. Even though he did not ejaculated inside me, I took the Emergency Take Action Pill that same day just in case. We had sex again the 24 but we used protection this time. Now on the 26 I started bleeding quite heavily but I had no cramps or any other symptoms, just heavy, bright red and runny blood. It's not thick like the period one. This is my second day bleeding a lot and I'm getting worried. Why is this? It's not my period because like I said, I just ended it two weeks ago. When is the bleeding supposed to stop? Do I have to go to a doctor? please help :(