Pregnancy Community

Help!! Looking for a Menstrual Cycle Calendar/Guide.

I’m looking to track my menstrual cycles as one form of birth control. I will have an IUD inserted in a few days but I also want to become more familiar with my own cycles. Do you ladies know what website offers a free menstrual cycle calendar for me to download to my computer and my phone? I’m not looking for a tracker. You know, it’s more like a calendar that tells you what your fertile days are and such.  Any thoughts? I keep searching but can’t seem to find a free one.
I use the MY Cycle from medhelp on my iphone. you can get it through the ap store if you have an iphone

Due to not being able to take any hormonal birth control I have always tracked my cycle on my computer on a calander I made. I then started using MC on my iphone.
What is the MY Cycle?
Just bumping up for you, hon...
i use am app called woman log it's free on my droid but there are a lot of free period tracker programs in the market for smart phones. go to http://www.womanlog.com/
if you have an ipod or iphone you can use an app called iperiod. i use it n my ipod all the time you can track your symptoms u can us it as a diary, note keeper, also if your trying to get pregnant yr ovulation, if you take a pregnancy test it has that in there, wen u have sex i meant it costs like $3. but u can back it up on line thru email. its a really nice little app. if u don't have an ipod or iphone just look up in yr android marketplace search bar n it will help u out.