Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
362408 tn?1236441081

Help im bleeding at 6 weeks

Right im panicking like hell now im just over 6 weeks pregnant and yesterday i started to bleed first of all it was brown blood like chocolate had some pain like period pains really, then the blood got lighter like fresh red blood but only a bit not as much as the brown blood and today i still have the brown blood am i having a m/c. I am booked into BUPA to have a private scan done today at 4.30 but im devastated as im sure ive lost my 2nd baby
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
333144 tn?1314271378
dont panic i bleed for 2 week from 6 - 8 weeks and the baby was fine and with my second i bleed for 5 week on and off from 6 weeks so it does happen let us know what happens when you return from your scan
Helpful - 0
414635 tn?1272217693
my sil blead for the first 3 months
Helpful - 0
287246 tn?1318570063
Try not to panic yet.  I know it's hard because you had a m/c already but try really hard.  Please keep us updated!!  I will be looking for an update from you.
Helpful - 0
334776 tn?1249968581
keep us updated! alot of women can still have a makeshift "period" throughout there entire pregnancy! as long as it's not coming out in chunks, or *tmi*, one very large clot, you're fine!

stressing before a dr appt, could make it worse! just hope and pray for the best! i'm sure you're fine!
Helpful - 0
373683 tn?1218997212
don't panic hon..... Most woman bleed the first 6-8 weeks in they're pregnancy..... Don't panic...... As long as your not cramping hard or bleeding heavily, then you shoudl be fine.. Keep us posted.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.