Help im bleeding at 6 weeks

Right im panicking like hell now im just over 6 weeks pregnant and yesterday i started to bleed first of all it was brown blood like chocolate had some pain like period pains really, then the blood got lighter like fresh red blood but only a bit not as much as the brown blood and today i still have the brown blood am i having a m/c. I am booked into BUPA to have a private scan done today at 4.30 but im devastated as im sure ive lost my 2nd baby
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
dont panic i bleed for 2 week from 6 - 8 weeks and the baby was fine and with my second i bleed for 5 week on and off from 6 weeks so it does happen let us know what happens when you return from your scan
Helpful - 0
my sil blead for the first 3 months
Helpful - 0
Try not to panic yet.  I know it's hard because you had a m/c already but try really hard.  Please keep us updated!!  I will be looking for an update from you.
Helpful - 0
keep us updated! alot of women can still have a makeshift "period" throughout there entire pregnancy! as long as it's not coming out in chunks, or *tmi*, one very large clot, you're fine!

stressing before a dr appt, could make it worse! just hope and pray for the best! i'm sure you're fine!
Helpful - 0
don't panic hon..... Most woman bleed the first 6-8 weeks in they're pregnancy..... Don't panic...... As long as your not cramping hard or bleeding heavily, then you shoudl be fine.. Keep us posted.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community