Ok today I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have two questions first is can I eat a lollipop watermelon but with chili or is it bad for the baby and also can I eat tuna or is it bad for the baby help please
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The tuna you have to limit.
Helpful - 0
I craved lemon and cracked pepper tuna until 15 weeks and ate it a lot and my doctor said it was fine :)
Helpful - 0
I crave tuna too. My doctor said it's fine so long as I don't eat it everyday. Tuna mornay was about the only thing I could stomach for the first 14 weeks!
Helpful - 0
The lollipop with chili is fine, it actually apparently helps nausea... lol I eat the mango ones covered in chili and the little candy balls of the different flavors with chili inside all of the time, I'll be 20 weeks on Wednesday. :) Tuna you're only apparently supposed to eat white albacore, I think it is... I'd ask your Dr to be sure though but you can only eat certain amounts.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community