Pregnancy Community

Hes here!!

Last night at 1:01am my handsome son Kristofer Xavier made his appearance in to the world at 37 weeks gestation via C section!! Weighing in at 10lbs 0oz and 21 inches long! Sadly my son was having issues breathing on his own due to his weight and premature lu.gs so he has been transfered to another hospital 4 miles away. The doctors say he is expected to make a full recovery as soon as his lungs mature he can come home! I love my son Kristofer so much already that I forced myself up and off my  bed 1hour after my c section just so that I can go to the nicu and see my baby before he got transfered! God bless you Kristofer may he keep his hands on you and help you recover quickly so that you can home home to Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, And your new big Brother!!
Awww congrats on your little man. Praying he has a speedy recovery!
Wow! Congrats! 10 lbs!
Congrats!!!
Congrats! Hope he gets better!