Hips?

I'm 3 weeks post partum and I noticed that I gained most of my weight in my hips/thighs, how long (if ever) does it take for your hips to go back to "normal" I went from a size 3 to a size 6. I'm in the military and I reallly don't want to buy all new uniforms, I have 3 weeks but doubt it's happening. Lol thanks in advance!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Maybe I worded that wrong lol but thank you, I don't mind if they do or not, I heard some women say their hips have gone back and I don't want to buy new jeans and whatnot for no reason, plus I was curious! (:
Helpful - 0
And also;  thank you for your service!  
Helpful - 0
It's not always because of weight that your hips change.  It's your bone structure. Your pelvis widens to accommodate the birth canal. So while you might get lucky and lose weight,  don't get too down on yourself if your hips don't return to normal
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community