Pregnancy Community

((Hoping for a girl)) Any thing to look out for?

Well, I'll be blessed whether I'm having a boy or girl. But having a handsome son already, I'm hoping for a girl! :) Anyone ((Wives tales or not)) know any signs, fun tricks, even eating habits that can link to me having a girl? I've tried the ring and strand of hair and It pointed to girl. <3 Love you all and thank you for responding!
Every old wives tales I did came out boy but I'm having a girl.  You can try the Chinese gender predictor, vein in eye(if there's a v in ur left eye it indicates girl), baking soda test(pee in a clean cup that has baking soda in it if it bubbles indicates girl), drano test(pee in a cup of drano not too much if it turns green indicates girl) but like I said they are old wives tales and they never worked for me.  
Thank you!! :D They are for fun and giggles although I'm really setting my hopes on a girl <3