Pregnancy Community

Hospital Bag !

Ima be 8 months next week and I been told to have a bag packed . what things should I bring for me and my son ?
They have a list right on here ! Somewhere ..mine is on the main page it's telling me to pack a bag now at 31 weeks .
I am 38 weeks and literally just finished packing mine.
I packed two warm outfits for the baby. Tep baby hats and socks. Baby mittens so she doesn't scratch herself, a binki, and diapers.
For myself I packed a robe, pair of pjs with a button down top, two shirts, and two pairs of leggings.  2 pairs of comfy underwear, and 2 pairs of fuzzy holiday socks and a couple bras.
For my boyfriend I've packed boxers, two shirts and two pants.

The miscellaneous stuff I've packed are nipple pads, wipes, tooth paste and brushes, hair brush, shampoo and conditioner, pore strips and a face and hair mask, and a baby boppy thing to male breast feeding more comfortable.
Everything I've packed has been okay'd by my midwife  c:

If you have slippers and a body pillow make sure you pack those too.
Thank you that helped a lot I'm 30 weeks and 1 day so I should start packing .
You're welcome! Make sure the clothes you bring are comfy, and you don't mind if they get ruined. You never know what joys baby could bring lmao.
That's true Lol . should I bring a bottle for the baby or the hospital provide those ?
Yeah bring a bottle or two. Forgot to write that :P if you're breastfeeding you won't need them much unless you're going to pump there. My doctors office has a breast pump in the room, if your hospital doesn't have a breast pump I really suggest bringing your own