Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
5913031 tn?1382391190

How do you all deal with being home all day when baby is first born?

I just had my baby the 18th and I got discharged from the hospital the 20th and I'm home and its killing me!!! I hate sitting home all day by myself with just the baby I love her so much and love spending so much time with her but sitting here drives me nuts lol my bf works late and when he is off or home he stays at the garage working in his motorcycle. I love the weekends because my son is here with me but with me having a Csection I can't really play or move to play with him :/ I can't wait to heal so I can leave the house and have play dates with my l
kiddos (:
6 Responses
7290973 tn?1403777469
Mine was born on the 5th and the only thing keeping me sane is that my hubby doesn't work in the winter. If I'm alone too much in a day I usually end up crying. Just need to get over this hump!
7476354 tn?1391460990
Ive been a stay at home mom since my 2nd was born.  I enjoy simple things like playing board games or cards with friends n family,  find simple household projects that need doing,  pick up a hobby like scrap booking. Just something to pass time
5913031 tn?1382391190
@kori yeah i tend to cry when I'm alone to lol I have no reason for it except that I hate being alone.. I love weekends though so my son can at least keep me company (:
Pinterest helps me a lot either I am learning a new craft, dinner, or dessert and there is a lot of fun stuff there
Insanity becomes your best friend :) lol atleast it did to me i went crazy staying at home for almost a year and a half away from family and friends plus there is nothing around here so after that i worked and missed being a staying at home mom so here iam crazy as hell but i love it:)
Ask people to come over and visit you
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.