Pregnancy Community

How long did it take you?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't wanna go back and find one. And we pry have different ladies now! I also can't make a poll. So comments work!

How long were you trying before you got pregnant?

I'm going on to our 7th month as soon as AF arrives....
Tried for 2 years before got pregnant with my first born son. Am now 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 after 5 years!
I got preg on my first try!!!!! I didn't expect it especially being fresh off mirena... My first two babies I got preg well on birth control so never even had to try for them ..,

hope you get you BFP very soon!!!!!! Have fun with ttc
I was pregnant first try/cycle with both of mine....and my m/c was conceived while on BC pills...I know how lucky I am to have been blessed enough to get my BFPs without a lot of heartache.

It will happen girl remember to enjoy it...and have faith in yourself and your body <3

1-2 years is the average for a healthy woman with no fertility issues to conceive so don't give up hope!
not tryin. to pour salt in any open sore. but i got pregnant immediately. i wish you luck
I tried for 6 months and nothing. A dr. Suggested I go on birth control for two months. I did and then I got off and this first month off I got pregnant. I really hope you get your BFP. Maybe try the BC for a couple of months. It took the pressure off me and DH. It was a nice break. I think not being stressed for two months may have helped us. Not sure how it happened but hope my story helps you. I'm 26 so I never thought it would be hardto get pregnant. Good luck lady. :)
I wasnt trying.  I had stopped taking my BC pills because I was working alot and forgot them at home. I had planned to start again the next month but found out I was pregnant when my period never came.  At 12 weeks, though unfortunately, found out it was a blighted ovum

My husbanda nd I will start TTC in November as long as all goes well with my next cycle (should be here around Nov 3).  I dont expect to get pregnant so fast again since now i actually want it... But I really am hoping!