Pregnancy Community

How many week am I ?

So my period started October 4th and ended  on the 8th me and my boyfriend had sex on the 10th and On the 12 and I'm pregnant it say that I'm 3weeks pregnant but it don't seem to add up to me so on the week of October 12 would I have been one week pregnant ? Or did I get pregnant that day or did I get pregnant on the 10th ? I'm wondering if I'm 2weeks or 3weeks
Have you taken a pregnancy test? Normally it's calculated by the first day of your last period. Which would make you 4 weeks pregnant on Sunday if you're pregnant. As far as I know normally you don't ovulate right after your period but some women's cycles do differ.