Pregnancy Community

How much can someone carry?

I work at heb , i honestly don't know if its bad for me to pick up packs of waters and dog food.  I haven't told my bosses.  And when i went to doctor they told me they calculated wrong so im 5 wks 3days . my mom tells me that this 3months are the hardest that i shouldnt stress or carry anything heavy but is the things i carry too much ?
I don't remeber its been almost 6 years since my last pregnancy.
Can someone help.  I really don't wanna be doing bad.  
U need to be on light duty right away and yes careying they is to much
I work at a cheese factory and am a handler and I lifted 40lbs all day till I was 6 1/2 months as long as you do what you did before you were pregnant you'll be fine
Like kimberda said, you should be fine. I kept weight training a good portion of my pregnancy maybe reduced the weight since I got tired quickly.

If the doctor tells you your pregnancy is high risk though, then you'd have things modified, no lifting, bed rest.... Depends on what's going on