Pregnancy Community

How soon should I test?

Hey, I was wondering what week are you sure to get a positive. I got my nexplannon removed last month. I can't really tell if I'm having an hormonal issues, a stomach bug, or I'm pregnant. All I know is I don't feel good and I've just been in bed all day because I feel so nauseous.
Test a week after your missed period. I took a test the day after I missed my period and it came back negative. I took one a week later that came back positive.
Well because of my birth control I don't really know when that will be. I hadn't had one in months. Guess, I should've included that in the post.
Just go to walmart they are 88 cents buy like 4 of them and take 1 once a week. Since you don't know when youre ovulating.
And yes the 88 cent ones work just fine. I found out i was pregnant with my pregnancies with them. Or if you dont have a walmart near by even the dollar stores usually sell them.