Pregnancy Community

Hypothyroidism

Anybody ever experienced hypothyroidism while pregnant. It's my first pregnancy & i'm really worried about my baby. I'm in the first trimester.
K
Sorry I am hypothyroid and was with my 4 yr old. You just need to have regular blood work done bc sometimes it becomes lower during pregnancy. I had increased in my last on my meds. This one I haven't yet had to go up but I am only 18 weeks. You can be more tired but I didn't notice much with pregnancy.
I've had hypothyroidism since I was 16 and I am 27 years old and 33 weeks pregnant with my second daughter. Nothing changed for me...I kept getting blood work done and my dosage would change if needed but otherwise it was OK :)
Did your babies have any problems?
Did your babies have any problems?
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in January after 2 mc. I started Euthyrox 2 5mg as level TSH was at 39, then after 2months it went down a bit, increased dosage to 50mg,anorher 2months and it went down to 7! Not normal yet,  but close. Doc then increased dosage to 75mg and then I magically dell pregnant after 2 months. Obviously very concerned about what effect it can have. Did started ne on progesterone right away twice a day vaginally till 12 weeks. He also increased my dosage to 125mg.i take my pills first thing in the morning. To my surprise last week I went for a follow up after 4 months and my TSH level is down to 1.6! Dr said it's great news and my thyroid looks stable for now. Needs to be under 2.5 for normal pregnancy maintenance.  I'm currently 12w4d. My next gynie scan is this Wednesday I am still very scared every day as I haven't stopped spotting since 5weeks. But with every scan all is good I pray for this week's scan.  Did said need to monitor levels once a month now. So just keep a close eye