I GOT A BFN :( DID I TEST TO EARLY?????

So I took a HPT dismorning it was a big fat - but I don't know when my cycle is going to come now because I was having a 37 day cycle and then May I never got a Period then June 15th came and I got my period it was 7 days long it was really heavy but that took me up to a 55 day cycle if I went by the 37 day cycle I would have started on July 21st or 22nd but going by the 55 day cycle now I won't start until Aug 8th I had a colposcopy done last month!

I have been sick off and on this month with the cramping sore and tender and tingly breast , lower back pain ,headaches, dizzy feeling and queasy , some heartburn ,bloated, fullness in the abdomen thinking im going to start but never do!

My husband and I have been sick he thinks we may have acute Bronchitis we have been coughing so bad with the tightness of the chest its driving me crazy with all the coughing I lost my breath last night from coughing so bad and when I cough I end up getting a headache and tons of mucus its gross!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanx yeah my husband has been sick for 2 1.2 weeks me about a week its driving me crazy I cant stop coughing , I coughed so hard today I got a headache and I thought I was going to pass out! also it hurts to breath this sux!
Helpful - 0
Anytime you have a surgical procedure done, it is trauma to the body and can cause your cycle to be "off". I'd wait another week and retest again with First Response (rare to get an evap line with those).

We have also been sick with what you are describing. Almost 2 weeks and I'm STILL coughing!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community