Pregnancy Community

I am PREGNANT!

My first day of my last menstral period was on NOVEMBER 25 or 26, i am not sure, i didn't write it down... But i believe i was conceived on December 12, 2008.  Is it possible that I conceived on that same day I had intercourse? I don't get it, because I am just now getting symptoms and a positive pregnancy urine test, but about a week or 2 ago, I took a blood pregnancy test, but it came out negative, and finally now I am experiencing some symptoms and a faint positive pregnancy test result...

I just wanted to know is it possible I can conceive the last day I was ovulating? Because I tried telling my boyfriend and he thinks I conceived before then, but I am trying to prove him wrong because I know we didn't do anything before then! lol. So please, help me, I am so lost.
a blood test is as accurate as you get but you took a blood test 2 weeks ago.... that would make it 2 days AFTER you had sex....? WAY too early

find out IF your pregnant FIRST before you start trying to figure out when you acutally got pregnant. your jumping the gun way fast
it doesn't overly matter when you got preg they work out the due date from your last period and you can concieve after having sex 5 days before ov and up to 3 days after you prob wouldn't be able to pin point the precise day you concieved and why would you want too?

congrats tho!