Pregnancy Community

I am so confused

I do not normally ovulate on my own, therefore my doctor has me take Clomid on CD 5-9. Well, last month I was so busy that I forgot to take it on CD 5, and started on CD 6, and ended up not ovulating (from a CD 21 progesterone blood test). Well, today is CD 38, and I have been taking 10mg of Medroxyprogesterone for 7 days to induce a period. Well, I went to the RR today, and when I wiped, I noticed some mucus that looked exactly like egg whites. I tested it to see how stretchy it was, and it stretched about 2 inches. I am SO confused as to why I am seeing this. I should be getting my period any day now... Did I just ovulate? Is that why I'm seeing that kind of CM? Or is it normal to get it before AF arrives, I don't ever recall seeing that before AF? I usually experience AF symptoms the week before it arrives, and I haven't noticed anything. I really don't even feel like I'm getting it. And then to see this EWCM!?? Please help!
Progesterone can cause the CM you are talking about. I never ovulated w Clomid. Clomid actually only matures eggs but does NOT induce ovulation. It encourages ovulation bc the follicles are mature however some women need a higher dose. SO if you take clomid you need ultrasounds to see if it is maturing the follicles enough and if you still do don't ovulate w the proper dose of clomid then you need ovadriel which is an injection that contains hcg (pregnancy hormone) which does force your body to release the mature eggs.

But the progesterone is the reason for the CM but does not mean you ovulated. You should use ovulation predictor kits instead of just looking at CM especially when taking Clomid bc Clomid can make you dry down there and does change your CM. If you get dry try using Pre Seed lubercant it is the only sperm friendly lube on the market.

Good luck