I can't wait

First and foremost, I can't wait to meet my sweet little angel, but I also can't wait to feel sexy again! Lol, what do you miss most from pre-pregnancy?
Side note - Still got 5 more months, but I put the crib together today..perfect<3
Sooo many things I miss!!  two things I miss the most would be..being skinny andddd being able to comfortably sleep at night haha 39 days to go! :)

And I too put the crib together! Didnt realize how time consuming it would be! Looks great though!
I miss my old body, I have gained so much weight in all the wrong places lol I also miss having energy I have 43 days to go and all I want to do is sleep sleep sleep lol
I think I have to agree with JuliaAnn02! I miss my small waist. My clothes don't fit anymore! And I really wish I could sleep at night! Ugh! I can never get comfy!!! I also miss my heels! Lol!
I've been  blessed with not gaining a lot of weight (as a big girl, I've never been so.excited to gain ten pounds) but I miss sleeping on my tummy. I just can't get a decent sleep any other way.
Oh man, I am also definitely suffering from not being able to sleep well! I feel like I have insomnia - my body aches for sleep, but I just can't. I've only gained about 10 lbs so far (@ 16w4d) but I guess with bloating and stuff it feels like more.
Coffee is also on my miss list!!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community