Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I can't wait

First and foremost, I can't wait to meet my sweet little angel, but I also can't wait to feel sexy again! Lol, what do you miss most from pre-pregnancy?
Side note - Still got 5 more months, but I put the crib together today..perfect<3
5 Responses
Sooo many things I miss!!  two things I miss the most would be..being skinny andddd being able to comfortably sleep at night haha 39 days to go! :)

And I too put the crib together! Didnt realize how time consuming it would be! Looks great though!
I miss my old body, I have gained so much weight in all the wrong places lol I also miss having energy I have 43 days to go and all I want to do is sleep sleep sleep lol
I think I have to agree with JuliaAnn02! I miss my small waist. My clothes don't fit anymore! And I really wish I could sleep at night! Ugh! I can never get comfy!!! I also miss my heels! Lol!
I've been  blessed with not gaining a lot of weight (as a big girl, I've never been so.excited to gain ten pounds) but I miss sleeping on my tummy. I just can't get a decent sleep any other way.
Oh man, I am also definitely suffering from not being able to sleep well! I feel like I have insomnia - my body aches for sleep, but I just can't. I've only gained about 10 lbs so far (@ 16w4d) but I guess with bloating and stuff it feels like more.
Coffee is also on my miss list!!
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.