Pregnancy Community

I finally got an interview for a job! :-)

I finally got an interview for a job that's one thing that's good right now hopefully I get it. But still upset from yesterday I had a break down. On the things that's happening in my life.
The things I need to do is keep looking for places but it seems like I'm running out of time to tell my mom because I'm already 4 months I wanna move out before u tell her. The worst thing is telling her.
Does it really matter if I don't tell my mom now sense I'm 19, and I'm trying to find an apartment right now and I'm already stressed and I don't want anymore stress on me
Yay good luck! And u should just tell her. She's guna be so hurt if u don't and ur 4 months which is awhile.
I'm 24 and this is going to be my third baby I was scared to tell my mom that I was pregnant but since I'm living with my husband and we have our own apartment my mom didn't really get that mad she got upset because she knows how im kinda struggling with my two boys that are sooo young but she understands I'm with my husband so she didn't really get mad she was actually okay with a little surprise but I don't know you're ready four months you should try to tell her already because it's going to be I guess more hard later on she's going to get mad cause she going to say that why didn't you tell her...I mean I wish you the best and try not to stress a lot and then go out because all of that will go to your baby and he or she is going to feel it.
Thanks. I haven't sais anything because I'm really trying to get out her house before I do ik my mom will judge me for being pregnant again I just wish I don't have to tell her at all I wish I was out her house for it wouldn't b a big of a deal
Can you afford an apartment?  You just found a job. Babies are expensive,  and you won't be able to work all the way through your pregnancy.  Childcare is also expensive. You also have to think of the other bills that come along with an apartment. You may just want to tell your mom, and let her know that you found a job to pay for the things baby needs.
I would b living with my kids father he has a job and makes good money just trying to find a place is hard