Pregnancy Community

I gained alot of weight

I gained about 10 pounds in about 8 weeks.will my dr be disappointed? Will she tell me I need to slow down?
I gained 7 pounds in  2weeks, so far 35 pounds since my pregnancy. My doctor told me to watch my calories since I'm gaining a lot of weight in a short time. But, I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as baby is healthy and getting the nutrients he or she needs. Exercise helps too. :)
I'm 28 weeks btw.i will have gained 15 pounds I'm total now
I am 27 weeks and gained 35 total. I don't even know where it went :b
24 weeks and have gained 15 pounds total.
37w on friday have gained almost 50lb. Everyone's different I've gained 10 in a month and even 6 in a week towards the end.
it would depend on what 8 weeks you gained your weight in.  my doctor broke it down like this for me.  35 weight gain is broken down  
1st trimester= 5 lbs total, but most people don't gain
2nd trimester 5 lbs a month= 15lbs
3rd trimester 1 pound a week = 13 lbs
im normal weight when i started and im 18 weeks along and have only gained 3 lbs, my doctor said not to worry about it, that i will gain it when the baby needs it.  the baby doesnt start putting on "baby fat" until the third trimester which is when most of your weight get's put on.