What was the results?????
they were negative but sometimes it feels like i am pregnant
None of us are doctors here, perhaps you should consult with another doctor as to why you haven't had a period since March...IF you were pregnant, you'd be somewhere between 3-4 months pregnant. ALSO, if you had sex the day before your period, then you wouldn't really be at a fertile time so probably not pregnant due to that either...you ovulate 14 days (on average) before you get your period...that is when your body drops an egg and it only stays around for 24-48hours and if it is not fertilized by sperm then you will end up with your period...you got your period. There are other reasons than pregnancy that can cause a missed period. If you are not pregnant, other causes of missed or irregular periods include:
* Excessive weight loss or gain. Although low body weight is a common cause of missed or irregular periods, obesity also can cause menstrual problems.
* Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia. For more information, see the topic Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa.
* Increased exercise. Missed periods are common in endurance athletes.
* Emotional stress.
* Medicines such as hormonal birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all.
* Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation.
* Illegal drug use.
* Problems with the pelvic organs, such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome, or Asherman's syndrome.
Other diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, liver disease, and diabetes can cause missed or irregular periods.