I think I might be in labor due to stress

So my husband and I have been fighting and I recently found out today that he's cheating on me right now I'm throwing up and I'm in a lot of pain in my stomach legs and hip area my heart rate is extremely high it's 123 and I'm not really feeling the baby move do you think I could be in labor
Go get checked if your worried.
I think your just going through it. But go get checked, check on your baby.
You need to get the baby checked asap
It doesn't sound like labor , but the baby could be under a lot of stress ... I would go to the ER and tell them you're symptoms so they can do a non stress test on the baby .
Sorry to hear that love, sounds like early labor, I been through didn't even kmow it was having alot of pain hips lefs and stomach was 7 months and having contractions 3-5 mins apart better safe then sorry take care of you and your baby!!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community