Pregnancy Community

I want to loose weight

how can i loose weight without doing excersise.  And without taking any pills
hey i to i am on a healthy eating plan, basically i try not to use oil when cooking use a smaller plate so i eat smaller portions and always always eat a healty breakfast, i keep cut up bits of carrot and celary in the fridge to snack on and lots of fruit, i have lost 3st so far good luck x
weight watchers......i have lost 22 lbs since august with no exercise...i hate exercise...I would rather just eat really healthy lol....however, I do know that eventually exercise might be needed if I hit a plateu...and I am in no way saying you shouldnt exercise to lose weight..I am saying weight watchers is a great way to lose weight..and I hate exercise, lol....
I know a woman who is 40 years old and she is on Weight Watchers but she also exercises. I think she just does the stationary bike. Anyway, she has lost 80 pounds in 1 year!!!

Weight watchers is a good way to go if you are disciplined and I agree that at some point you may have to start exercising.
My brother just lost 33 pounds doing the South Beach Diet.  He's not very big anyway.  He just had a little bit of a stomach.  Sometimes marriage and kids will do that to ya!!!  Ha! Ha!  I don't think he follows the diet quite as strict as he was but that diet taught him how to eat right and about smart eating.
Go to the gym workout and do some aerobics classes or take karate lessons and go swimming, also just eat healthy whole grain foods, try to eat real healthy for 4 days straight then on the 5th day  spoil yourself and have some fries or chocolate, then continue with 4 days healthy and fifth day treat.  6 small meals a day will increas your metabolism too, this is the safest, most natural, most healthy way for you too lose weight.  I gaurantee you will see results in 3 months.  Remember "good things come to those who wait" stay away from all those infomercials with fast solutions, they are very unsafe and sometimes can lead to death, I use to battle obesity and what I told you is the only safe cure!
there is no healthy way to lose weight without exercise and if you don't exercise it is dangerous, because exercise is cardiovascular and improcves the condition of your heart and increase the amount of oxygen in your blood and increases the amount bloodflow in your body and when you sweat your body gets rid of toxins so honey it is time for you to find something fun that you enjoy whether it be riding a bike or nature walks or rock climbimg or tennis or golf without the cart or basketball or volleyball or swimming or aerobic workout or karate or kickboxing, there is plenty to choose from and you can find something fun and enjoyable, I promise, just get up and do it for your health, it is vital that you exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!