Pregnancy Community
HI! I HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION I HAVE 3 KIDS IN I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTIN PREG. WITH ANY OF MY BABIES, BUT AFTER MY THIRD CHILD I HAD A IUD PLACED IN ME THEN HAD IT REMOVED BEFORE TIME BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS NOW I HAVE BEEN PREG. TWICE IN HAD A MISCARRIAGE BOTH TIMES IS IT BECAUSE OF THE IUD?
was it Mirena? that's the one i had, I had it removed about 8 months ago and i'm about 2 months pregnant now ... they say it shouldn't cause any problems afterwards but now you have me worried ...
well i had my removed april found out i was preggo n june. i am now 4 months n everything is well with me so far, i also had the mirena
I had the Mirena in for the full 5 years. I have 2 daughters ages 9 and 6 and got pregnant on the first try with both of them.
I have had HEAVY periods since having it removed June 2008. My husband and I were not preventing getting pregnant and really tried around my ovulation time.  I am bloated my nipples were sore up until last week and I am tired and I am now 22 days late. My body is changing. My breasts have gotten larger and my stomach bigger but my weight is still the same.
My dr found a lump on my right breast 2 weeks ago so she did a blood test to see if I was pregnant (it was neg) so that I could go for my mammogram. So I am 22 days late and I have had 2 blood test and 3 urine tests and all are negative. I have to now go for a consult with a breast specialist even though they think it isn't cancer but the nodule isn't large enough for a biopsy.
So we shall see. I am still wanting to take another HPT test but haven't. If my period doesn't show up Monday (when I am due for my next one) I will call the dr again to go in and request some tests.