Pregnancy Community

IUD

So im pretty set on getting the iud:) would any ladies like to share stories and/or experiences of being on the iud?
I was on it for a yr its been 3 yrs now that i juss gotten pregnant again but it wouldn't of been wit my mother in law help.the iud messed me up an i dnt recommended it unless u no for sure u dnt want any kids for a very long time o none at all. After this pregnancy i dnt want any bc. But this is just my opinion.  
I got the paragaurd put in 6 weeks after I had my lo and love it so far. It was a little painful going in but no side effects or down sides as of yet.  I love not having it think about BC.
Yeah im only 18 and single mum so im pretty set on not having another baby for a few years, im scared it will hurt going in too but it will be worth it hey :)
It doesn't hurt as much if u give birth u can take the pain lol
Lmao okay good point :P
I had the mirena for 6 months and it was horrible.  My body kept attacking the strings. So I had a yeast infection the intire time I had it,  even though my drs kept saying that it wasn't causing them. As soon as it was out, wudda you know I was yeast free. I am done with any bc. After I have my second  baby in March, my hubby is getting snipped lol.