Pregnancy Community

I'm 18 weeks

I'm 18 weeks and I don't seem to be gaining much weight any tips on gaining heathy weight
I didn't start gaining weight til I was about 23wks.  Your body will naturally start gaining weight til it needs to the baby doesn't weigh anything right now.  So it's ok your not gaining
Don't worry if you don't think you're gaining weight it's still early. You will get bigger trust me!!! Wish you luck just keep eating for that little one!
Didn't start showing until 21-22 weeks
37 weeks n only gained about 10lb so far but naby eeighi. 6lb 8 oz so far
Here's a guide to pregnancy weight gain from the team at MedHelp.org that might help:

https://www.medhelp.org/pregnancy-health/articles/Your-Pregnancy-Weight-Gain-Guide/2204

If you can't click the link, copy and paste it into your browser. You can also find it in week 17 of our I'm Expecting app!

I didn't  gain any until 26wks then bang... it all came on. It will happen :D
I actually lost weight (12-15lbs) with my first and during this pregnancy. I didn't start putting weight back on until around 20 weeks and even then I only gained 15lbs with my first and so far I'm 35 weeks with this pregnancy and I've only gained 9lbs. Don't worry about it unless your doctor specifically tells you there's something wrong.
If you are eating a healthy diet, this shouldn't be a concern.  Most women gain TOO MUCH weight when pregnant because they over do it with eating.  Depending on where you started out and particularly if you were on the higher end of weight, some women really don't gain very much at all throughout the duration of their pregnancy.  I gained a whopping 40 pounds with my first!  I was underweight and I was one who really bought into having to eat for the baby.  ha ha, well.  What a big pain it was to lose that weight after!  
You will start to gain weight as the pregnancy progresses and the last two months especially.  So, as long as you are eating a healthy diet and your doctor isn't concerned, consider yourself lucky!  good luck