Pregnancy Community

Im 19 weeks preagnant and i was thinking of bleaching my hair

Would tht hurt my baby or not ?
You shouldn't bleach your hair during pregnancy to my knowledge anyway i think the only safe hair dyes are ones with no ammonia witch usually all permanent hair dyes have in x
I wouldn't fully bleach your hair. Highlights are ok but a full bleach is a lot of chemicals to soak into your skin. Also, I would wait till your third trimester when everything is almost fully developed. Just to be safe. ;)
This is my 5th baby.  I've highlighted thru 2 pregnancies and dyed through 2. No issues.
Go for it. The bleach shouldn't be directly on the scalp anyway.
It's bad to be breathing it in not putting it in your head it's the fumes which can cause problems. As long as you do it in a well ventilated area you should be fine. If you can try doing it outside.
As long as you're in a well ventilated area your fine. I've done it in both of my pregnancies. Hormones do change your hair in pregnancy though so it may not develop the same!
Well, When I was Pregnant W/ My first Son I Used a Hair Dye && Everything was Perfectly Normal But Not Everyone Body Is the same They say Its Harmful & Not to Do Ask Ur Dr
I haven't died my hair since being pregnant but because my boyfriend thinks it'll harm the baby. therefore I'm just being nice and respecting his wishes. but had it not been for him I would dye my hair. some doctors say yes, some say no. Google says it doesn't affect the baby. my doctor says not to dye my hair but my nurse practitioner admitted to dying her hair while she was pregnant and said everything was fine. and I know a few girls who have died their hair and it was fine. so in my eyes if you want to and you're comfortable with it why not?