Pregnancy Community

I'm 25 weeks and 4 days and I had catches a cold..

I've been sick for almost 4 days now any remedy for congestion??? It's really hard for me to breath it's *****!!! :(
I dealt with it for over three weeks! Puffs tissues plus Vicks and halls honey cough drops saved me! Until my doctor put me on a 3 day zpack that cleared me up
That's what I've been using Vaporub and cough drop...I don't when should I call my doctor? I took Tylenol and that helps my fever went down..stil suffering from congestion and sore throat:(
Benadryl as well also hot showers help. I've been dealing with congestion every since the weather has been crazy. it ***** but part of it.
^^^I do the same  and use a warm mist humidifier
I got over my flu in 4 days. A few tablespoons of coconut oil spread throughout the day, ginger/garlic and honey tea, raw garlic, fresh fruit and veggies and good proteins in my diet, emergen-C, vitamin c from fruits. No starches or grains and no meds at all. Of course at least one full day of rest in my work week.

I didn't even have to break out the apple cider vinegar, honey, cayenne pepper, lemon tea. Really sick on a Monday, rested Tues, worked Wed-Fri and was feeling great even at the end of the week