Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
362408 tn?1236441081

Im Happy my babies fine even though im bleeding!

An update on me. I had my private scan today at 4.30 and all i can say is BUPA is great! I have been reassured. I saw my baby and i saw and HEARD its heartbeat it was 139bpm and it was 7mm and they put me at around 6 weeks 3 days. It was such a relief as i had been bleeding but the bloke said it was because i have some bruising and that is why i am bleeding this could be due to other internal exams i have had lately but he said baby is fine and all is well and i am to go back in two weeks just to check that baby is still growing
Even though im now bleeding alot more i am putting that down to the fact that i have been poked around and it may take a few days for the bleeding to settle.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
427258 tn?1266445242
i always bled after the doctor's decided they wanted to fondle me...the least they could've done was take me out to dinner afterwards...but no, get in get out is there policy LOL!

im glad to hear ur little one is doing well, that must take a load off ur mind!!!
Helpful - 0
334776 tn?1249968581
ya i know right? something about 3 gloved and ky-jellied fingers shoved up a private place, just always seems to bring on some blood lol

michelle--i'm so glad your're doing fine! now you can quit stressing and start enjoying!!!!!
Helpful - 0
433680 tn?1220545941
I am so happy you are doing well.
Helpful - 0
:D Great news. I'm happy for you.
Helpful - 0
403255 tn?1278813266
That's fantastic and it gives me hope. The better half of my brain would say I haven't really had blood just pink goo with bits in and none of it as like liver. It was never flowing and only when I wiped and since 8pm last night I have been wiping clean and my CM is back to white. I really do hope my outcome is the same as yours xx Thank you for sharing.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.