Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1816154 tn?1463430018

I'm just Excited!

I'm due August 22nd but I will be having a Csection on August 15th sometime in the morning.  I'm having a boy and his name is going to be Joseph Isaac Smith Jr! ! This is my 5th baby and my 5th csection. I have 1 boy 3 girls and a step daughter and now we have a boy on the way. We all are so excited! ! I will be 30w3d tomorrow.
what are you excited about? !!
9 Responses
I am due august 19 but getting induced August 15th also.  I am pregnant with a Lil princess.... my sweet Adeline
I'm due September 11th but will be getting induce sometime the week before (we haven't scheduled yet) because I'm just getting into my 3rd trimester. This is my second baby and my first is getting ready to be a year old. We are expecting another little boy baby Thackery.
Did you plan a scheduled induction or was there a medical condition? I'm due Aug 30th and would love to schedule an induction lol
I'm due Aug 22 with a girl and will be getting induced on the 15th due to gestational diabetes. congrats to you
1816154 tn?1463430018
congrats to you all ladies!! aww girls and boys are all so much fun and they all have different personalities too. im having the Csections because my firs his HB went down to 19bpm and my blood pressure rised and so it ended in a emergency csection so i never had a natural birth like i wanted to. but hey, lol at least my babies are healthy and i get to look foward to a round head on my baby boy lol.
Baby numbr
Baby number two due September 19th. Having another girl and my second csection but am not sure on a date yet.
I'm so Excited that I will Be Having My Baby In December! Just Like My first Born So Ill Be Getting Christmas & Birthdays Out the Way All in One Month lol
1816154 tn?1463430018
Congratulations to you both ladies!  It's so excitin no matter if it 2+ babies, it's a gift!! I just still feel like I found out even though I'm 30w3d today.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.