Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'm overdue and miserable! What should I do?

I'm overdue and this is my first baby.. I'm in pain and miserable!!! My doctor won't induce until I'm 42 weeks but I dont know if I can wait that long.. I'm in so much pain and can hardly sleep.. I'm miserable and just want him out!!

I've tried EVERYTHING to naturally induce labor (except castor oil) and nothing has as worked... I'm miserable!! What should I do??

HELP!!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This sounds weird but me and my husband went golfing. We walked 18 holes and i carried my own golf bag, my son came that night. Good luck to u!
Helpful - 0
I cleaned. Literally. I was 3 days overdue.  I had to sweep my carpet tho.. and had a hand broom to sweep with.
Helpful - 0
Sex really helped me I had sex nd had him ejacukate in me like 3tines the night before I went into labor the next morning
Helpful - 0
7552771 tn?1469929649
Just keep trying. Don't give up. BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE CASTOR OIL. Other than that. Try everything and keep going. Raspberry leaf tea, walking, sex(have him do bust in you), squats, birthing ball bouncing. Just keep trying.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.