I'm overdue and miserable! What should I do?

I'm overdue and this is my first baby.. I'm in pain and miserable!!! My doctor won't induce until I'm 42 weeks but I dont know if I can wait that long.. I'm in so much pain and can hardly sleep.. I'm miserable and just want him out!!

I've tried EVERYTHING to naturally induce labor (except castor oil) and nothing has as worked... I'm miserable!! What should I do??

HELP!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This sounds weird but me and my husband went golfing. We walked 18 holes and i carried my own golf bag, my son came that night. Good luck to u!
Helpful - 0
I cleaned. Literally. I was 3 days overdue.  I had to sweep my carpet tho.. and had a hand broom to sweep with.
Helpful - 0
Sex really helped me I had sex nd had him ejacukate in me like 3tines the night before I went into labor the next morning
Helpful - 0
Just keep trying. Don't give up. BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE CASTOR OIL. Other than that. Try everything and keep going. Raspberry leaf tea, walking, sex(have him do bust in you), squats, birthing ball bouncing. Just keep trying.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community