Pregnancy Community

In 24 hours I will be in the hospital preparing to meet my daughter...

So as I sit here eating my last dinner for a day or so, I'm really anxious and nervous for tomorrow night... at times I want to freak out and cry my eyes out, then on the other hand I just sit there with no emotion thinking "why me?".. i know this is a beautiful thing and a baby is a beautiful miracle and blessing, but as you all know I am 17, turning 18 this Saturday. I never planned this, and now it's all about to happen and I'm just so scared of not being good enough or deserving of this gift... im so scared im gonna screw up in some way. I just wanna be the best for my daughter, you know? I am not with my daughter's father because I simply cannot be in a relationship with him as he has hurt me emotionally multiple occasions and decided I am done. But he will be there when after she is born because I know I cannot keep him from his daughter just because I do not like him. Im trying to be as mature as possible, without making my daughter suffer for my wants. Although he really doesn't deserve her, I'm thinking about my daughter and how she will feel betrayed later on in life and I can't keep her father away from her. Anyways, i just needed to get that out. Yes, I'm terrified. But I'm keeeping my strength up for her and God. Any advice would be nice I guess? Idk... I won't feel bad or sad if no one comments on this. It just helps to type my feelings out, you know.. thanks to everyone who has helped me out and being supportive:)
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So happy for you and proud of you for sticking through it all . I hope you have a very fast easy labor (: you sound like you will be a wonderful mom. CONGRATS new mommy !!!!!!
Thank you so much! :) @newmommy
Congrats hope labor goes smoothly for you and be strong you can do this! Do it for your little blessing :)
I know how you feel
You'll be a great mom... hope delivery goes smoothly for you and baby
Just keep strong
Good luck! God bless you and your baby! Sounds like your doing a great job already!
Thank you, mommas! (:
@patb11, are you getting induced too?
Remember to breathe during your contractions. In through your nose out through your mouth. Also if it gets to unbearable dont hesitate to ask for pain meds
Once you see your beautiful baby girl, all of your doubts and worries will go away! How you're feeling is normal, I feel the same way.. I'm 17 as well and I feel like my son deserves so much more than me, ya know? And you're doing the right thing by giving your baby's father the opportunity to be a part of his daughter's life. I can't stand when women simply don't give the biological father a chance just because they have a personal grudge against them.. it's totally unfair. Props to you for being mature :) You'll do great
Thank you, great advice :)