MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

In need of ideas! please help.

I'm 36 wks 3days & reaaaally impatient! Lol. Anyone have different ideas on activities I can do (while at home)? I need things to do to pass the time. :) thanks.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks ladies. I'm so impatient lol
Helpful - 0
Take up a new hobbie like crochet or something so you can make useful things while passing the time or couponing and while doing them talk to your baby and say how ready you are to meet him/her and that they can come when ever they want since labor only begins when the baby sends signals to your body telling it it's time to come
Helpful - 0
Video games! Movies! Crochet! Cleaning uh.. anything :) knitting
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community