Pregnancy Community

Irritation

I cant sleep at night.. Wneva i try to sleep my whole body starts itching and i feel irritated.. Like something is crawling on my skin...
It may be something else entirely, but, sometimes skin becomes:  

- sensitized to detergent residue (re-wash linen a second time but without any detergent or other additives, to rinse out the residue);

- as winter approaches, indoor home air becomes dry, tending to irritate skin that's dry (of skin oils), which can lead to progressively worsening itching.  

- regular application of skincare lotion right after bathing (while the skins' pores are still open) can greatly help restore natural skin oils, along with

- avoiding hot baths/showers (stay with tepid water), and patting, not rubbing dry with a towel (helps avoid wiping off skin oils).  
Okay thanks