Pregnancy Community

Is lower backpain a very early sign of pregnancy?

Today was my date,but I haven't had my period...I did home pregnancy test 3 days back and tested negative. But from yesterday i am having lower back pain and tiredness.. Is lower back pain an early sign of pregnancy?
Out of 8 pregnancies *I* have never had lower back pain that early in pregnancy. Usually not until the end of the first trimester, but it's possible.  

You can not count on it as a definate sign of pregnancy though.  The best thing to do would be to wait until tomorrow, if you period still has not shown, take a FRER with FMU.  Good luck.
every women n every pregnancy is different i know with me when i was 5-7 weeks pregnant and even every once in a while now i get lower back pain! just contact ur doc if ur period doesnt come in the next few days, with me i tested the whole week my period was due n keep getting neg test then 10 days later it finally came out pos!!! good luck and God Bless
yes it def is u may have taken the test to early i would wait until ur period is a week late and re test ssbd to u
I had lower back pain early on. Pretty much everything is a symptom of pregnancy :) It is hard to know what is what. Try testing again.
Hey thanks for all your comments. Will try testing this week and keep posted. Thanks once again.
Hey, I was wondering the same thing, I actually had to go to the ER it was so bad, i also had a lot of abdominal pressure and breat tenderness they told me nothing was wrong they didnt see anything abnormal but it was still too early to test for pregnancy.

But to answer your question my doctor said that yes lower back pain and abdominal pain could be a sign of implantation!