Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Is there anybody from Miami,Fl?

I'm from Miami and was wondering if I'm the only one.
11 Responses
I'm in Palm Beach.  It's like 30-40 minutes.
Awesome. Is this your first pregnancy?
1 Comments
Yes , and it's going well.  Hby?
It's going great. My biggest problem is the mood swings. One minute I'm fine, then the next I'm crying, yelling at my boyfriend or drowning in depressive thoughts and nervousness. I hate it. How old are you?
Lol,  I haven't had too bad of mood swings.  I'm 23. I'm 13 weeks.
2 Comments
Oh man, you're lucky and embrace it. Lmao. It's terrible. You literally feel like a nut case because most times its uncontrollable. Especially the crying. It just leaks out any time. No matter what I watch, if the sad music starts playing, I'm crying. Lol. It's really weird. At times I think to myself "what the hell are you crying for?"
Oh man, you're lucky and embrace it. Lmao. It's terrible. You literally feel like a nut case because most times its uncontrollable. Especially the crying. It just leaks out any time. No matter what I watch, if the sad music starts playing, I'm crying. Lol. It's really weird. At times I think to myself "what the hell are you crying for?"
Lol , I didn't really have any bad symptoms just nausea and sore breast.  How far along are you ?
1 Comments
I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. I also have those symptoms. Especially the sore breasts. But, I'm starting to believe the prenatal pills is what's making me so nauseous. For example, yesterday morning I ate a sandwhich and a glass of water (I know it's weird but, that's all I could eatand I'm not a breakfast, lol) and I vomited both, including the water which shocked me. I take the vitamins in the morning.
Hey. If you want to talk or meet here's my number. I could use some friends especially someone who's also pregnant. :) 305-879-5793
Hey I'm in Miami as well and I just turn 9 weeks and would like to keep in contact for support this is my first baby you can text me 305 4576778
Hey I'm at Jackson hospital now jut found out we had a nine week miscarriage
I'm so sorry to hear that news @Naturalmunchkin88! I've had a miscarriage before too & I got pregnant again right after & my baby was totally healthy! Then, I talked to a few friends & they all told me they got pregnant immediately after they had their miscarriages too! Idk if it makes you more fertile or what but it seems like now I hear about this happening quite often! Anyways, best wishes to you & your bf! I will pray for y'all! Its a tough situation but don't let it break you down! You can ALWAYS try again as long as you're comfortable with it! God bless you & angel baby!!

Also @AliDec2016 , I'm located on the ourtskirts of west palm beach so if anyone needs to talk I'm here too guys! ❤
That's great. My number is above. You can text me also.
@Moonlight_Gypsy
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.