This is my first baby and ive experienced no symptoms except for itching, I itch and scratch everywhere all day the the point I cant sleep at night because I'm up scratching. Could I be allergic to prenatal vitamins? Or is this a normal symptom? I have scratched to the point im bleeding and it still itches, everywhere,  my back, legs, arms, belly, breasts, hands, and my head, it's driving me crazy.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ive started taking warm/cool baths so my skin doesnt dry out and coco butter lotion and calamine lotion but I still itch constantly. My biggest fear is ICP
Helpful - 0
This is my first time as well so I don't know much at all!! But it could be the weather changing. I know that with my skin my back will get so itchy I'll take a bristel boar hair brush to it!! Try bathing with baby oil. After a shower I cover myself in baby oil or I put some in my bath water. Been doing that since I was 3 or 4. Aveno also helps a bunch.
Helpful - 0
You could have dry skin. Try drinking more water and using a lotion you know you aren't allergic to. If you still itch, ask your doctor.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community