Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
This is my first baby and ive experienced no symptoms except for itching, I itch and scratch everywhere all day the the point I cant sleep at night because I'm up scratching. Could I be allergic to prenatal vitamins? Or is this a normal symptom? I have scratched to the point im bleeding and it still itches, everywhere,  my back, legs, arms, belly, breasts, hands, and my head, it's driving me crazy.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ive started taking warm/cool baths so my skin doesnt dry out and coco butter lotion and calamine lotion but I still itch constantly. My biggest fear is ICP
Helpful - 0
This is my first time as well so I don't know much at all!! But it could be the weather changing. I know that with my skin my back will get so itchy I'll take a bristel boar hair brush to it!! Try bathing with baby oil. After a shower I cover myself in baby oil or I put some in my bath water. Been doing that since I was 3 or 4. Aveno also helps a bunch.
Helpful - 0
10013575 tn?1410961435
You could have dry skin. Try drinking more water and using a lotion you know you aren't allergic to. If you still itch, ask your doctor.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.