Pregnancy Community

Itchy Nipples during early pregnancy

My nipples have been really itchy the whole of last week. To calm them down I put some loation. I am 6 weeks pregant. Anyone else expericing this?
im pretty sure this is normal i had/have itchy nipples at the begging and again now. i think its cuz your bobbies/nipples are growing and your skin is stretching and it gets very irratated.
Bwahahaha... the JOYS of pregnancy.. sorry, had to be a bit sarcastic!

It's normal. not sure why it happens but it's actually a symptom of pregnancy (itchy tummy and nipples) and the bigger your stomach gets the more itchy you can get!

Try using oatmeal lotions or lotions w/oatmeal in them, chamomile too. Those are both calming agents and work wonderfully!
Am I pregnant? I have PCOS which gives me a hard time with getting pregnant. I have irregular periods, about every other month or it skips 2 months. I am 20yrs. and I have been married for 1yr. 9 months,  but been together for almost 3yrs. We have tried for a year and gave up. I have recently started feeling queasy for about 4 days after I eat and pretty much the whole day. I have been constipated for a week and I have always been regular. My nipples are extremly itchy and a little sensitive. My husband thinks my breast are getting bigger. The strangest thing is I have a lot of gas and I feel bloated ( I get gas only when eating things not on a regular basis). My last period ended on October 11th and I missed November. Should I be worried because of all the symptoms or is it a false alarm? If I am, then I should be atleast 6 or 7 weeks, right? Can anyone with children have answer my question?
Lots of lotion!  I've been using Eucerin and it works pretty well...I can literally see cracks on mine (I'm 38 weeks so they are really growing as of lately)!!!  
hi im supposed to get my periods tomoro and ive been gettn very itchy boobs and last week i was constipated and here and there my tummy itches.......i have irregular periods and been trying for 2 years now.....
i did not know there was a lotion we could use.i have itchy nipples!! and stomach and legs.i scratch my legs that much in my sleep that when i wake up the next morning ive scares and dry blood all over my legs
My boobs aren't sore, they just itch like crazy and it's been this way for about a week.   It's just my boobs and my stomach that itch all day!!  I had a tubal ligation back in July of 05, but my husband and I are wanting to have it reversed so we have technically been trying (hoping one will slip through!!) until we have the surgery.  Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just wishful thinking???  My last period was January 10th so I think it's still too early for a test. I didn't have itchy boobs or stomach with my two boys (10 yrs and 4 1/2 yrs.) until late, late in pregnancy, just tenderness so I'm really wondering if it's a sign of early pregnancy or just later in pregnancy or if it's all in my head cause I want to be pregnant.
My boobs aren't sore, they just itch like crazy and it's been this way for about a week.   It's just my boobs and my stomach that itch all day!!  I had a tubal ligation back in July of 05, but my husband and I are wanting to have it reversed so we have technically been trying (hoping one will slip through!!) until we have the surgery.  Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just wishful thinking???  My last period was January 10th so I think it's still too early for a test. I didn't have itchy boobs or stomach with my two boys until late, late in pregnancy, just tenderness so I'm really wondering if it's a sign of early pregnancy or just later in pregnancy or if it's all in my head cause I want to be pregnant
try to avoid lotions with alcohol in them, I've heard/read that it makes them worse over time.  There's some coco-butter stuff for the pregnancy belly, I've always used that stuff.  Also alvo vera works.
Oooo, just forgot something, what I'll do for itchy legs, is right as I get out of the shower I'll rub a little baby oil on them, that's made a HUGE difference, and they feel nice and smooth :)  I also use a different towel that I'll dab the oil off.
I am very early in my pregnancy 6 wks should my nipples really itch this much this early in my pregnancy
Doctor told me to use vasoline as anything else can be iffy,my nipples feel a bit rubbery ugh they are so itchy