Pregnancy Community

Ive had my 2nd Miscarriage

Im in tears writing this to you guys but the headline says it all, i have lost my 2nd baby at 7 weeks through an incomplete miscarriage. The pregnancy was alot different to my first as i had no symptoms except sort breasts, a few headaches and some spots they were all the symptoms that i had during the pregnancy and i kept having to test to check that i really was pregnant. Had a scan at 5-6 weeks and all was great they saw the babies heartbeat and it was the right side and where it should be so i was pleased. I then started to bleed and persummed the first so i booked myself into BUPA to get a private scan done to check all was ok and it was my baby measured at 7mm and had a heartbeat of 139bpm and looked fine and content and they explained that the bleeding was coming from internal bruising so it put my mind at rest. Sunday and Monday i started to cramp and get pains really bad and deep down i knew what was goin to happen and Monday night when i went to the toilet and wiped there was some of my baby on the toilet tissue. Devastated and in tears i told my partner what had happened and he tried to stay positive and tell me that everything would be ok and that it was probably scar tissue from the bruising but i know my body and i knew i had lost our baby. The bleeding went to bright red and stayed that way. Yesterday i went back to BUPA and they indeed confirmed my miscarriage and unfortunately they will not look into why you keep having miscarriages in the UK untl you have 3 which i think is very hurtful as they ask you to experience this type of hurt and pain 3 times before any questions are answered as to why this keeps happening. Last night i was in severe pain and was told that it could be my womb contracting to get rid of any excess tissue that is left as my miscarriage was again incomplete like my last one. I feel totally empty, lost and robbed of all happiness. I thought this pregnancy would be different and all would be ok as surely i would have to go through another miscarriage. I dont know where to go from here as i really want a baby but the physical and emotional pain and hurt im going through makes me want to give up and admit defeat.
i am so sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's a hard and difficult time.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I'm sorry for your loss... I had a m/c last month and honestly don't know how anyone can go through this more than once!!  

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your partner! Hugs
I am so sorry, what you are going through is one of the worst pains on earth. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sorry for your loss, i know it feels like the end of the world but you will get stronger in time, loadsa hugs and chin up hun, thinking of you xx
Oh I am so sorry :( Hugs xxx
I'm so sorry, I know you havebeen on a real rollarcoaster of emotions the last few weeks
Oh Michelle, I am so very sorry.  I have been following your posts and I know you have been through a lot.  I so wish I could say something to make you feel better, but honestly, there are no words.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  ***HUGS***
It is so hard to keep trying even after you have lost your baby. I have miscarried twice as well. I don't understand the health system in the UK, part of the way to cope is knowing why it happened and unfortunately that isn't available to you. My first one was hormonal related, I had been on depo provera for 8 years. I thought I was lucky because I got pregnant about 3 months after coming off of it (December 2006), but my hormones were not at a point that my body could sustain the pregnancy. Five months later I had to have my gallbladder removed, so maybe it was God's way of telling me there was something else wrong with me that needed to be taken care of first. Then I became pregnant again in December of 2007 and miscarried again beginning of March 2008. Now, here I am working on pg number 4 (I have one little girl, 9 yrs old). I am so scared most of the time that it will happen again. What's odd is, I ordered a crib in Feb. The crib was going to take up to 12 weeks to be delivered and I got it yesterday. I am afraid to even put it together thinking that I might jinx myself. I am going next Tuesday for a U/S mainly so they can date my pg this time, since I wasn't even keeping track of my cycles. But part of me is just glad that I will get to see how the little peanut is doing. I understand how you must feel and if you need someone to talk to that has been there then just send me a message.
you are not alone during this difficult and painful time. there are so many women here who have walked in your shoes (myself included. ive m/c'd 2x's). if you ever need to talk please 'use' us to help you!
im sorry sweety, i cannot begin to imagine how you feel, i can only wish you luck in getting back to snuff and pray the next time will be the one that works!
were all here for you ok?