Pregnancy Community

Job Interview

I had a job interview this am and didnt tell them Im pregnant. Im currently 31w and still pretty small so its not always obvious that Im pregnant. They didnt ask about it so I didnt say anything. Ive had a few interviews at other places but didnt get the job and i think the pregnancy was the main factor even though theyre not supposed to consider that an issue, in two months Ill have to be taking a month off of work.. So I was wondering if you ladies will have any advice I really need a job right now, but I dont want to misrepresent myself
I think it depends on the job..if they need you long term I would tell them but if you're really worried about getting a job you can withhold that information if they can easily replace you... kudos for working!!