Pregnancy Community

Job interview while pregnant

Ok so on thursday i have a job interview. Im excited yet very nervous because I'm scared i wont get hired. I don't know if i Should tell my soon to be boss I'm pregnant or should i just keep it to my self until i start showing?
I have a few interviews this week and I'm most defiantly keeping it to myself. It's sad and almost feels wrong when this happens but it is what it is. I've worked at a few places as an assistant manager and just hiring a pregnant woman is such an inconvience people don't want to deal with it. Lots of restrictions, and call offs because of being sick or appointments. And then when they have to take leave they have to hire and train new people and spend more money. Im most certainly not trying to bad mouth pregnancy, because I'm absolutely ecstatic about being a mommy ! But that's just what I learned from management :-/
If you only have a few months to go until you need to tell them then I would just tell them. Otherwise they may fire you. Yes I know they legally can't fire you bcus ur pregnant but they can make up other excuses
Ive heard how hard it it for pregnant woman to get a job thats why I'm nervous, but Ima keep trying, i wish you the best!
Congrads on ur interview I have one wensday and I'm also nervous. N I'll keep it to urself
Thanks! I hope your interviews goes well on Wednesday  
I could only work a few months but I didn't tell them. They found out I was pregnant after I got hired & couldn't wear my coat lol