Jobs during pregnancy

Hi I'm 18 and I'm 23 weeks pregnant I really need money and was wondering if it's possible to get a job right now ??! Please help!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
U may b able to get help from the state
Helpful - 0
Apply at fast food mountains low level jobs. Also at daycares and family centers. Don't tell them you are pregnant until after they hire you.. They can't fire you for being pregnant. Also when applying say you can work weekends but need to week days off a week. Good luck hun.
Helpful - 0
You may be able to find a place that will hire you, if you're just looking for part time work, not a career. Many women work while pregnant so it is definitely not dangerous to work as long as it is a safe job. A lot of places won't hire you though because you'll be leaving soon and they worry that you won't be reliable, so you have to find a manager who is understanding and family friendly, which will most likely be difficult. However if you need the money, there's no harm looking, but just remember you won't qualify for maternity leave, so you'll have to just quit when the baby comes. Good luck, lady !
Helpful - 0
You'll have to wait until after your pregnant because most job have a 90 day probation that means you can't call out or miss days and you can't go on leave for 6mos am at a job right now that don't accept doctors excuse so now I'm about to lose my job I been at for 3years because there don't accept doctors excuse so for pregnant women it suck because they feel like we didn't ask you to get pregnant so it's not my problem plus I don't get paid for my 6weeks leave so am stressed out but good luck to you and congrats....
Helpful - 0
If your pregnant I don't think they let you work just to be safe because you can get hurt.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community