Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

July twin babies!!

So lady's tonight I found out that looks like I am expecting twins in July. Man am I ever so much overwhelmed don't know what I am going to do. Have a 3 month old and am 7 weeks pregnant with twins. Lol I think I might loose it. Has anyone else had this experience or going through it now?
4 Responses
I'm due in July as well not sure if we are having one or twins yet but my best advice is to breathe and relax u can handle this I'm sure ur family friends and partner will help u out along the way remember ur not in it alone
Im almost 7wks on dec 7 I hope i have twins lol
They might be a handful but yu be good:-)
I think mine is on july 2 but II'm 7wks to and I haven't found what I'm having but don't be scared if GOD gave you it you be fine they could be a handful but I love them lol I took care of twin nephews since I was 11 years old and now I'm 22 and i still take care of them sumtims they get on my nervs but now I just laugh of what they do lol you be fine yup be alone if yup need anything I'm here even if I don't know you I'm here to help
And I ment yu wont be alone lol
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.