Pregnancy Community

Just found out

Hey girls..I just found out I was pregnant and am 4weeks..might sound dumb but when do I find out what I'm having?
you will,find out what your having when your 16wks and the heart beat they will,check,it wen your 7wks if your not sure wat im,telling you make sure with the doctor or midwife and they will tell you everything and help you through,the whole process
Depends on when your doctor schedules your ultrasounds. Might be around 20 weeks.
With my first child I found out at 20 w, but now technology is more accurate I guess, and the earliest you can find out is 16 weeks, but my doctor said she likes to have her patients find out around 18 weeks
I found out at 14 weeks. It depends on your doctor when they want to do the ultrasound.
Congrats
Congrats
THANKYOU (: still little hard to believe it..since it's my 1st... But thankyou (:
We were told a boy at 18 weeks but at 22 weeks were told a girl. The farther along you are, the more accurate.